Thursday, March 2, 2023

Alibi Magazine, March 1959


 Alibi, the magazine of escapades for men. 

"Why I tell my wife that 'Honey, its clean-cut good natured wholesome articles help me be a better man for other men.  She and the girls deserve their nights out, so why shouldn't I settle in for a good night of reading after putting Butch and Mary to bed.  Afterward, I like have to watch "Make Room for Daddy." ~ Dick LeBruce, Florence South Carolina.

"My favorite section is the seek and find challenges in different cities.  They tell you what, or who, you should look for, and when you the place, or the person, why it's a notch in my belt! And what man doesn't like to hunt for fun?" ~ Carstairs McFetters, Boston.

"You know, sometimes I travel, and Alibi Magazine has the best list of friendly motels at reasonable rates.  I don't need much, just a bed, a towel, maybe a shower, or a steam. And if you are lucky you make new friends. Alibi knows all the right places to look." ~Gaetano Vespuchi, Bensonhurst.

No comments:

Post a Comment